Nature : PMS
UGFS‐NA offers discretionary portfolio management services that include investing in listed companies shares, local mutual funds and fixed income products in Tunisia.
We distinguish 3 different profiles:
Objective: UGFS‐NA also offers a tailor made service taking into account the customer risk appetite an product choice.
Management policy: the investment strategy aims to achieve long-term capital gains with the least possible risk with respect to the profile of each investor and their requirements.
Equity saving accounts (CEA)
The CEA is an account that must hold for minimum five years, investments in shares listed on the Tunis Stock Exchange, for at least 80% of its size.
1- Offer support to small and medium-sized companies in pre- initial public offering (pre-IPO).
2-Structuring of financial transactions and assistance on new share offering, debt and hybrid securities structuring.
UGFS bonds fund is a mutual fund that invests:
UGFS Bonds Fund dedicated for any investor’s profile.
Daily Net Asset Value.
Daily reception of liquidity and subscription forms: from 9 am to 2 pm.
Nature : SEED FUND
Managed in accordance with the precepts of the Islamic Shariaa,
Weekly Net Asset Value: every Thursday.
Weekly reception of liquidity and subscription forms: from 9 am to 2 pm.
Tunisian Prudence Fund (TPF) is a prudent mutual fund that invests up to 80% in bonds in order to achieve a stable yield with acceptable medium and long term performance. The remaining 20% are allocated to investments in the most liquid shares of Tunis Stock Exchange and in the new offerings in the market, to take advantage of a potential rally.
Daily Net Asset Value.
Daily reception of liquidity and subscription forms: from 9 am to 3 pm.
Weekly Net Asset Value: Every Monday.
Daily reception of liquidity and subscription forms: from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
The Social Business Seed Fund was set up in May 2015, at the initiative of Yunus Social Business (YSB) and its Partner the African Development Bank (AfDB), as part of the “Holistic Social Business Movement (HSBM)” program.
The goal of this initiative is to promote and empower Social Businesses in Tunisia and to strengthen the funding of innovative projects aligned with this model.
The target size of the fund is TND 20 million.
IntilaQ For Growth is a fund that focuses its investment in innovative startups and SMEs specially in ICT sector.
The Founding Partners of IntilaQ for growth are Qatar Fiendship Fund and Microsoft.
Capitalease II is a Seed Fund that targets innovative business sectors. With a size of TND 15 million. The fund not only finances companies in the seed phase but also companies in the development and growth phase to successfully penetrate the international market.
Capitalease is a Seed Fund that provides funding to start‐ups and young and talented promoters to grow in a very early stage.
The fund targets innovative business sectors and ideas The fund is structured in partnership with the first private Business Incubator in Tunisia wiki startup and the first Business Angel association in Tunisia.
Tunisian Development Fund III, is a Shariaa Compliant Private Equity fund with a size of TND 40 million offering regional development tax advantages and interesting return to investors in SMEs located in interior regions. The fund has been launched in March 2016. Various institutional investors (Banks, Leasing companies, Insurances…etc.) have subscribed in TDF III
Startup Factory is a seed Fund that provides funding for innovative young entrepreneurs in ICT field to finalize their business plan, feasibility studies and intellectual property protection in the early stage of the Project.
Startup Factory is backed up by Ooredoo (Telecom Operator) and has developed partnership with NPDs, IT companies (GIZ, Microsoft, Education for Employment…) Startup Factory is backed up by Ooredoo (Telecom Operator) and has developed partnership with NPDs, IT companies (GIZ, Microsoft, Education for Employment…)
Assets under management: TND 2.5 million
Tunisian Development Fund ll is a private Equity Fund Shariaa Compliant with a size of TND 20 million, aiming to support Small and Medium Enterprises located in regional development areas.
Various institutional investors (Banks, Leasing companies, Insurances…etc.) have subscribed in TDF II. The Fund has been incepted in March 2013.
Tunisian Development Fund is a closed fund “FCPR” with a size of TND 10 million. The fund invested in companies with strong growth potential implemented in regional development areas.
TDF l has been subscribed for TND 9.5 million by institutional investors (Banks, Insurances…)
Theemar investment fund is a Shariaa compliant SMEs fund with a size of TND 50 million. Theemar Investment Fund has been subcribed for TND 25 million by institutional investors.